Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Google Me!

So, I have been using this url to host my blog for a little over a year now. I haven't been quite as active as I have wanted to be but hey, what can ya do when your employer blocks Blogger? Anywho...today I was browsing Site Meter and finding out about who is looking/reading my blog and came across some interesting things from google...The following are things that people typed into google to find me!

ACTAAP scores and Little Rock school district

Loucretia sucks

Joseph Bresnahan

Cracka from da hood

Guy dies trying to steal copper wire

Oldest man to have a baby

Photo of mouse poo

Arkansas Benchmark test (2007)

Frank Warren, bio

Facebook birth mother found "bryan" "birth mother"

Bryan McDonald baseball

Inconvenient Truth in B C schools

To give credit where credit is due...I have had several hits from over at Marks place, as well as others (Andy, Rhonda, Jenny, and Facebook).

I would do a regular monthly post to this topic but I hardly get as many hits as Elrod does in one hour!

Did I mention, Google is/will take over the free world, and I love it! And don't forget, you heard it here first!

1 comment:

Mark said...

It's always fun to see how people find you, isn't it?

My all time favorite one--I have no idea how this got them to my blog--was "BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN CHURCHES OF CHRIST"

Glad I could send some hits your way.